everyday vases are transformed for special occasions with a textural finish
TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
Design Master Sprays - COLORTOOL Spray Robin's Egg, Metallic Spray Super Silver, ColorTEX Flurry – glass vase, green sheer ribbon, self-adhesive rhinestone initial, fresh pale peach roses, knife, favor box
- Turn vase upside down on a protected surface. Very lightly spray vase with Super Silver applying color approx. 15" from surface. This extra light coat will give the vase a shimmer appearance. Let dry.
- Lightly spray vase with Flurry, not completely covering to let a little shimmer show through. Let dry approx. 8 hours.
- When dry arrange fresh roses and embellish neck of vase with a ribbon tie.
- On a protected surface lay box top and bottom with openings down.
- Apply 2 light coats of Robin's Egg, spraying approx. 12" from surface. Let dry.
- Adhere rhinestone initial.