Living Green Poinsettia
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Design Master Sprays - COLORTOOL Sprays OLIVE BRIGHT, VANILLA - MESS MASTER - 4" Potted Poinsettia, White - 4" Tall Clay Pot - 2 Clusters, Red Glass Milimeter Balls - Paper Towel - Latex Glove
- Spray in a room temperature, well-ventilated area. Protect adjacent areas from overspray.
- Make sure poinsettia blossoms are clean and dry.
- With glove-protected hand, gently lift overlapping bracts. In a light mist of color, spray bracts approx. 15" away. Color the underlying areas first then the top bracts.
- Allow color to dry before applying a second light coat. This evens and enriches the color.
- Spray clay pot in 2 coats of Vanilla. Let dry.
- Wrap paper towel around an index finger. Spray Mess Master onto fingertip then wipe away color on desired areas of clay pot. This adds a modern rustic look to the clay pot.
- Plant poinsettia into pot. In a mounding fashion, pick red milimeter balls into soil